Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

ATTN: Weebles

Started by Angry White Male, May 08, 2017, 01:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

You post here, man.

I know you are going through some problems...

The people here are slightly better than over at Evs's dump, now that this place has sorted out their modding issues.

Evs's dump is turning into exactly what she always wanted all along...  An anti-white troll fest.  I knew what she was up to 10+ years ago, and I know what she's up to now.  She's nothing but a disgusting, ungrateful immigrant, that weasels and slimes her way through the forums, and through life.

Just stay away.  I received a three month ban for asking what the fuck was wrong with her.  I am public enemy #1 in her eyes, for reasons that I do not know.

Post here.  You'll get more quality, with less trash.

RW

Well Mel, looks like we're stuck with you for the next three months.  It will be so lovely to read about how we're tired old hags, the same shit about your ex, the multitude of reasons why you're maladapted and what load you've currently blown into your hand.  The one thing about knowing you is knowing without one iota of a doubt that you earned your ban.

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Oh and hi weebs!

:JC_howdy:
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

I would have to say this is one of the trashiest fucken dump forumns made up of Vernas fucken rejects and a bunch of mofo arse mechanics from BF.

I was on both forumns.

Just shows how fucked youse would be without me.

Also is raecist cos no gawd damned fucken niggas from the hoods post here just fucken white trash fat fuck yank woman. And Canadian.

Who in their right fucken mind would wanna be married to any of the fucken biatches here.

RW is scraping the bottom of the barrel but the nicest here.

Sleep with her and ya would need a full SAS combat kit on shes a fucken nasty brawling bitch.

She will kick youse right in the fucken knackers. Her and her fucken PP loom a whore hang out.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You post here, man.

The people here are slightly better than over at Evs's dump, now that this place has sorted out their modding issues.

Evs's dump is turning into exactly what she always wanted all along...  An anti-white troll fest.  I knew what she was up to 10+ years ago, and I know what she's up to now.  She's nothing but a disgusting, ungrateful immigrant, that weasels and slimes her way through the forums, and through life.

Just stay away.  I received a three month ban for asking what the fuck was wrong with her.  I am public enemy #1 in her eyes, for reasons that I do not know.

Clueless and self-unaware as usual.... :laugh3:

Maybe if you laid off the booze for awhile the fog would lift just enough for you to see what a loser you actually are.... ac_dunno

But we all know that will never happen as it would ultimately result in your head being spread all over the walls of your 3 room closet...

So until then please tell us all about what a great MOD you were, how smart you are, how your ex is a broke ass cunt, how you hate women, how awful your childhood was, your dirt hauling adventures and of course, please continue to impress us with your financial windfall gained via the death of your dysfunctional parents.

We all wait with bated breath... :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I would have to say this is one of the trashiest fucken dump forumns made up of Vernas fucken rejects and a bunch of mofo arse mechanics from BF.

I was on both forumns.

Just shows how fucked youse would be without me.

Also is raecist cos no gawd damned fucken niggas from the hoods post here just fucken white trash fat fuck yank woman. And Canadian.

Who in their right fucken mind would wanna be married to any of the fucken biatches here.

RW is scraping the bottom of the barrel but the nicest here.

Sleep with her and ya would need a full SAS combat kit on shes a fucken nasty brawling bitch.

She will kick youse right in the fucken knackers. Her and her fucken PP loom a whore hang out.

You're such a sweetie  acc_hugz
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

I thought of you the other day when me kid came home with fucken Tim Tams.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Just stay away. I received a three month ban for asking what the fuck was wrong with her.  I am public enemy #1 in her eyes, for reasons that I do not know.

And the moment your ban is up, you will return to that dump.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just stay away. I received a three month ban for asking what the fuck was wrong with her.  I am public enemy #1 in her eyes, for reasons that I do not know.

And the moment your ban is up, you will return to that dump.

Oh you bet your sweet ass he will.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"

Well Mel, looks like we're stuck with you for the next three months.  It will be so lovely to read about how we're tired old hags, the same shit about your ex, the multitude of reasons why you're maladapted and what load you've currently blown into your hand.  The one thing about knowing you is knowing without one iota of a doubt that you earned your ban.

:)

...Mel...would you trust a face like this to sound off your frustrations/concerns to?

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2ez3ex5.jpg">

...I mean honestly, I sure as [size=150]Hell[/size] wouldn't!

Choose your confidants more wisely, 'kay?  :wink:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW av looky like Inked Angel.

She was a hawty.

rr 10/10.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I thought of you the other day when me kid came home with fucken Tim Tams.

Why did that make you think of me?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I still haven't bought a box of Tim Tams yet.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I thought of you the other day when me kid came home with fucken Tim Tams.

Why did that make you think of me?

Cos you love em
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

You remembered that!  Awww!
Beware of Gaslighters!